XPOWER AP-2000 PORTABLE HEPA AIR FILTRATION SYSTEM
- Efficiently remediate large spaces such as: hospitals, schools, arenas, gyms, conference halls, hotels, and any other largely occupied areas
- Low 8.5 Amp draw for jobsite optimization and 2-speed switch for operating performance at 1000 or 2000 CFM
- Integrated carrying handles with nested caster stacking maximizes maneuverability and storage
- 25 Ft. power cord included to provide the necessary jobsite coverage
- Framed HEPA filter with dust control pre-filter provides thorough filtration
- Duct-able 12” exhaust outlet for creating negative pressure applications
- One-piece durable roto-molded polyethylene housing with casters for easy mobility
- Easy to service, clean, decontaminate eliminates the possibility of cross contamination
- Vacuum pressure gauge to ensure unit is operating properly
- ETL/CETL safety certified and meet OSHA safety requirements
- HEPA-300-WB – HEPA Filter
- NF24RP Filter
- NF-24 Filter
The XPOWER AP-2000 Industrial HEPA Air Scrubbers for industries provides high volume air exchanges required in abatement, dust control, and air scrubbing on large job sites contaminated by airborne pollutants. While drawing ONLY 8.5 AMPS, this lightweight Portable HEPA Air Scrubber produces an incredible 2000 CFM of air movement to efficiently remediate large spaces such as hospitals, schools, arenas, gyms, conference halls, hotels, and any other largely occupied areas.
Moving the AP-2000 is made easy as it includes a 4 caster system (assembly required). The 2 stationary and 2 swiveling casters allow for easy horizontal maneuverability through any standard doorway. The durable polyethylene roto-molded housing features 4 integrated carrying handles, a strap tie-down point, with nested stacking that secures the casters during the transport of multiple stacked units.
To explore more related products, please visit our AIR SCRUBBERS category or XPOWER COMMERCIAL HEPA AIR SCRUBBERS.